Resultados 1 a 6 de 6
    WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010

Rainha quer dinheiro de volta na compra de app com bug

Que tal a manchete de tablóide inglês?

A Rainha Elizabeth II, em pronunciamento de abertura dos trabalhos do Parlamento, realizado na House of Lords, anunciou os planos do governo que serão desenvolvidos no periodo legislativo que se inicia. Os temas do discurso da Chefe de Estado são debatidos por uma equipe de politicos por meses, para decidir a fala da Rainha, ainda que o Primeiro-Ministro tenha a palavra final, e o discurso não inclua todos os planos e leis.

Note-se que a cerimônia é realizada na House of Lords porque nenhum monarca pisa na House of Commons desde que o Rei Charles I entrou no Parlamento e tentou prender 5 membros, em 1642.

Antes do evento, o Palacio de Westminster é vasculhado para evitar a repetição de um golpe que falhou ... em 1605.

No dia do discurso, um representante da House of Lords vai à camara baixa chamar os MPs para ouvirem o pronunciamento na camara alta. A porta da House of Commons é fechada na cara do representante, para mostrar independência, mas permitem a sua entrada na condição de mensageiro real, após insistir tres vezes batendo na porta.

Esse é o time.

Com toda pompa, quais foram as leis propostas, enumeradas pela Rainha?

1. Compensação monetária se um jogo comprado online congelar frequentemente

2. Troca ou devolução do dinheiro no caso de apps para smartphone com bugs ou travando

3. Troca ou devolução do que foi pago por filme ou música online se o download não completou ou streaming sem qualidade

Também foram anunciados planos para tornar ilegal a entrada de cachorros rebeldes em propriedades de terceiros, para facilitar o envio de criminosos estrangeiros de volta para seus paises, e para associar endereços IP a usuários.

"It will take months of debate before the plans can become law."

The government has announced planned new laws making it easier to claim a refund for faulty apps, music and films bought online.

Measures included in the Queen's speech are designed to give consumers protection.

The changes are designed to allow people to claim compensation for digital content which doesn't work.

Consumer minister Jo Swinson said said the government wants to "make sure the law is fit for the 21st century."

The proposed changes to the law are intended to make it clear that people are entitled to:

Compensation if a game bought online is repeatedly inaccessible or it keeps freezing
    A replacement or money back for apps which continually freeze or have constant bugs
    A replacement or money back for a film streamed online which is unwatchable

The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills claims more than £1bn was spent on films, music and software online in 2012.

The government estimates that more than 16 million people experienced at least one problem with digital content in 2011.

Ministers say changes will give consumers greater confidence in knowing their rights when they buy things online.

Currently there are eight different pieces of legislation covering consumer rights.

The Department for Business acknowledges that changes are needed, admitting that consumer law in the UK is "unnecessarily complex, overlapping and confusing".
    BBC - Newsbeat - New laws are planned for faulty apps

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010

Queen’s speech promises new legislation on copyright, consumer rights and IP address

The Queen’s gave her 2013 speech at the opening of Parliament this morning.

The Queen’s speech did not contain any explicit mention of the Communications Data Bill, but did make reference to proposals aimed at making it easier for law enforcement to match IP addresses to individuals.

My government will continue to reduce crime and protect national security. Legislation will be introduced to reform the way in which offenders are rehabilitated in England and Wales.

Legislation will be brought forward to introduce new powers to tackle anti-social behaviour, cut crime and further reform the police.

In relation to the problem of matching internet protocol addresses, my government will bring forward proposals to enable the protection of the public and the investigation of crime in cyberspace.
    The government provides more details in the briefing notes on the Queen’s Speech:

[IP] addresses are generally shared between a number of people. In order to know who has actually sent an email or made a Skype call, the police need to know who used a certain IP address at a given point in time. Without this, if a suspect used the internet to communicate instead of making a phone call, it may not be possible for the police to identify them.

The Government is looking at ways of addressing this issue with CSPs. It may involve legislation.
    Commentators have linked these proposals to comments made by Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg in April, suggesting that the government could be considering some sort of intervention relating to IPv6 adoption.

Right now, there are not enough IP addresses to go round for all of the devices being used. Temporary addresses are attached to computers and phones while they are online, but the records of these are patchy, which means they cannot easily be matched back to individuals.

The police say a clearer picture would be a huge help in their investigations and we should explore how that can be done.
    — Nick Clegg, writing in The Telegraph
    LINX understands that this most likely relates to ensuring that the introduction of Carrier Grade Network Address Translation (CGN) does not undermine the effectiveness of the existing data retention regulations, by requiring the retention of port numbers where necessary to maintain traceability.

New copyright enforcement measures are also on the horizon.

A bill will be introduced to reduce the burden of excessive regulation on businesses. A further bill will make it easier for businesses to protect their intellectual property.
    According to the government, the Intellectual Property Bill will implement a number of changes, including “implementing a Unified Patent Court”, creating criminal penalties for infringement of UK registered design rights, and “making design ownership clearer to encourage trade in design intangible assets and reduce costs for business”.

In addition, a Draft Consumer Rights Bill will be proposed in order to “update the law to take account of purchases of digital content”.
    https://publicaffairs.linx.net/news/?p=9728
    Última edição por 5ms; 08-05-2013 às 18:00.

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010

Queen's speech 2013 – full text

My lords and members of the House of Commons.

My government's legislative programme will continue to focus on building a stronger economy so that the United Kingdom can compete and succeed in the world.

It will also work to promote a fairer society that rewards people who work hard.

My government's first priority is to strengthen Britain's economic competitiveness. To this end, it will support the growth of the private sector and the creation of more jobs and opportunities.

My ministers will continue to prioritise measures that reduce the deficit – ensuring interest rates are kept low for homeowners and businesses.

My government is committed to building an economy where people who work hard are properly rewarded. It will therefore continue to reform the benefits system, helping people move from welfare to work.

Measures will be brought forward to introduce a new employment allowance to support jobs and help small businesses.

A bill will be introduced to reduce the burden of excessive regulation on businesses. A further bill will make it easier for businesses to protect their intellectual property.

A draft bill will be published establishing a simple set of consumer rights to promote competitive markets and growth.

My government will introduce a bill that closes the Audit Commission.

My government will continue to invest in infrastructure to deliver jobs and growth for the economy.

Legislation will be introduced to enable the building of the High Speed Two railway line, providing further opportunities for economic growth in many of Britain's cities.

My government will continue with legislation to update energy infrastructure and to improve the water industry.

My government is committed to a fairer society where aspiration and responsibility are rewarded.

To make sure that every child has the best start in life, regardless of background, further measures will be taken to improve the quality of education for young people.

Plans will be developed to help working parents with childcare, increasing its availability and helping with its cost.

My government will also take forward plans for a new national curriculum, a world-class exam system and greater flexibility in pay for teachers.

My government will also take steps to ensure that it becomes typical for those leaving school to start a traineeship or an apprenticeship, or to go to university.

New arrangements will be put in place to help more people own their own home, with government support provided for mortgages and deposits.

My government is committed to supporting people who have saved for retirement.

Legislation will be introduced to reform the way long-term care is paid for, to ensure the elderly do not have to sell their homes to meet their care bills.

My government will bring forward legislation to create a simpler state pension system that encourages saving and provides more help to those who have spent years caring for children.

Legislation will be introduced to ensure sufferers of a certain asbestos-related cancer receive payments where no liable employer or insurer can be traced.

My government will bring forward a bill that further reforms Britain's immigration system. The bill will ensure that this country attracts people who will contribute and deters those who will not.

My government will continue to reduce crime and protect national security.

Legislation will be introduced to reform the way in which offenders are rehabilitated in England and Wales.

Legislation will be brought forward to introduce new powers to tackle anti-social behaviour, cut crime and further reform the police.

In relation to the problem of matching internet protocol addresses, my government will bring forward proposals to enable the protection of the public and the investigation of crime in cyberspace.

Measures will be brought forward to improve the way this country procures defence equipment, as well as strengthening the reserve forces.

My ministers will continue to work in co-operation with the devolved administrations.

A bill will be introduced to give effect to a number of institutional improvements in Northern Ireland.

Draft legislation will be published concerning the electoral arrangements for the national assembly for Wales.

My government will continue to make the case for Scotland to remain part of the United Kingdom.

Members of the House of Commons, estimates for the public services will be laid before you.

My lords and members of the House of Commons.

My government will work to prevent conflict and reduce terrorism. It will support countries in transition in the Middle East and north Africa, and the opening of a peace process in Afghanistan.

My government will work to prevent sexual violence in conflict worldwide.

My government will ensure the security, good governance and development of the overseas territories, including by protecting the Falkland Islanders' and Gibraltarians' right to determine their political futures.

In assuming the presidency of the G8, my government will promote economic growth, support free trade, tackle tax evasion, encourage greater transparency and accountability while continuing to make progress in tackling climate change.

Other measures will be laid before you.

My lords and members of the House of Commons, I pray that blessing of almighty God may rest upon your counsels.

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010

Aspirante a Evangelist
    Data de Ingresso
    Nov 2010
    Dá pra pensar que é piada...
    Do apps e dos jogos, acho que muitos vão falir ou vão quebrar muito...

Membro
    Data de Ingresso
    Jun 2013
    O serviço de streaming de vídeo da Amazon (o concorrente do Netflix, não o AWS) identifica automaticamente se houve falha na entrega do video e reembolsa o cliente. Isso sem necessidade de ligar, reclamar ou abrir um chamado.

Então é possível mas são poucos que tem o poder econômico e de inovação da Amazon. Beneficia o consumidor mas ao mesmo tempo protege os grandes (quando esses trabalham direito) o que não acontece no Brasil, por exemplo.

Permissões de Postagem