Netflix: vaga em SP para terceirizado na área de marketing / social media
De fato, parece mais prestação de serviço de relações públicas.
Marketing & PR
Manager, Social Media - Brazil (Contractor)
Sao Paulo, BRA
Netflix is looking for a Manager, Social Media to assist a small, agile team of marketing and communications professionals enhancing the company’s image and reputation in Brazil. This individual will be a contractor employed by a third party service provider based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop innovative social media initiatives to support ongoing Netflix brand marketing and PR campaigns in the region.
- Manage day-to-day editorial and content for Netflix social media channels in Brazil.
- Quickly develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Netflix brand objectives in the region to make smart decisions that benefit the long term value of the brand.
- Serve as lead point of contact and manage the relationship with Netflix social media agencies in Brazil.
- Work closely with Netflix Latin America Marketing, PR, Product, Content Licensing, Customer Service, and Insights groups to ensure social media communications are optimized for engagement and ROI.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate creative vision, communications skills, and a clear track record of success in project management.
- Be capable of operating effectively and efficiently in a fast-moving, unpredictable social media environment and managing multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline.
- Be effective at working with a broad range of partners and vendors, both inside Netflix and outside, including the lead social media agencies in Brazil.
- Be able to function autonomously and effectively as a member of a loosely-coupled, but highly-aligned team.
- Demonstrate a desire and capacity to work in a newsroom-style environment that requires quick thinking, great calm, excellent taste, and a good sense of humor.
- Show a marked interest in the entertainment landscape, especially television and movies, as well as technology and general pop culture.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in a corporate or agency setting focused on social media and digital marketing communications for a major brand or product.
- The candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and be conversant in a wide range of social media platforms, general PR and marketing strategies, and social listening tools.
- Experience working in the Brazilian marketplace is a must.