San Francisco se tornou uma cidade hostil aos Glassholes.

trechos:

While the earliest Explorers reported amused, curious responses from strangers, local San Franciscans seem to have been less enthusiastic. The little device has become a negative symbol, much like the company’s much-maligned shuttle system.

But it goes beyond the shuttles, which drive people crazy here. Glass seems actually dangerous to some in the City by the Bay.
A grown woman wearing Glass. I sat down. A table of 30-something revelers in paper party hats stared at me. The bartender asked what I wanted, and then paused.

“Hey, so what’s wrong with you?” asked Brian Seifert, who has been tending bar at the Balboa for 15 years.

I queried if I should leave of my own accord or be kicked out in a dramatic fashion. Too dramatic, it seems.

He cocked his head and told me I could stay, but he had a few things he wanted to say to me first.

“It’s insidious enough to have iPhones everywhere,” Seifert began. “A bar is a place to be as free as you want to be, to do what you want to do. It’s a safe space.”

The other bartender, Adam, walked over. It was almost midnight on a rainy Tuesday night, so there wasn’t much action.

“There’s nothing inherently bad about them, unless we catch you videotaping in the men’s bathroom or something, but they’re weird as shit,” Adam opined about Glass. “That you’d need this on your face, to me, is just inherently idiotic. I’m not a doomsday prepper, but I do think it’s vastly unimportant, all this antisocial tech. It’s dull.”
http://recode.net/2014/04/28/only-th...-google-glass/

The new “no recording-devices” sign outside Molotov’s (taken with Google Glass).