Resultados 1 a 3 de 3
    Super Moderador
    Data de Ingresso
    Sep 2010

Virpus Networks Adiquirida pela Wow Technologies, Inc.

Virpus Networks Adiquirida pela Wow Technologies, Inc.

It is with great pleasure to announce to you that Virpus Networks has been acquired by Wow Technologies, Inc. (Wowrack).

With this acquisition, you will notice many improvements to both support and service levels that we presently offer including introducing an all SSD product line, which is now available, as well as introducing a 30 minute response time guarantee to all technical support tickets.

To give you some insight, Wowrack operates over 18,000 square feet of data center space in Seattle, and has cloud presence in over 9 locations around the world. The company also boasts an impressive client list with clients such as, Intellius, Rosetta Stone, and Vulcan among others. Their facility is a SOC-1/SSAE16 Type II carrier neutral facility boasting a total of 3MW power capacity with 2N and N+1 UPS redundancies and N+1 cooling redundancies.

Wowrack also operates, a shared hosting brand, as well as, a dedicated server hosting brand.

With that said, the guys and gals there know what it takes to keep things online 24/7 while also providing astounding customer support.

What you can expect:

- Improved Customer Service levels

- Eventual move from platter drives to 100% SSD drives

- Introduction of all SSD Product Line Up (now available)

- Increased network connectivity

- More expertise on staff to provide our customers with custom deployments as they grow

- Additional service locations in the U.S. and abroad

Wowrack does not intend on making any immediate changes and in fact, will be adding additional locations in due time.

I will be joining the Wowrack family to oversee Virpus among other exciting projects within Wowrack, and to also ensure a smooth transition. As a long time veteran of the hosting industry, I have seen acquisitions occur on a regular basis, and where most fail is the transparency of the acquisition and lack of communication. I can assure you that everyone at Wowrack is just as committed to a smooth transition as I am, and that every step will be made to keep our customers overly informed on any changes that you can expect.

Should you have any questions, feel free to reply to this e-mail, and myself or a member of our staff will be more than happy to answer your question(s).

Kenneth W. Odem II, Co-Founder, a Wow Technologies, Inc. Company.
    Siga-nos em nosso twitter: @wht_brasil

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    Resumo: Número 1 e Número 2 agora no mesmo penico.

Super Moderador
    Data de Ingresso
    Sep 2010
    acabei de receber:

Greetings from (the new) Virpus!

My name is Erward Osckar, managing partner and co-founder of Wow Technologies, Inc., a Seattle based Cloud Infrastructure Provider. I would like to inform you of our recent acquisition of and would like to introduce our team to you. First of all I would like to say that we are extremely psyched to be working with you in the future and I am confident that Virpus will deliver spectacular service for your business and personal needs!

Effective June 13, 2014, Wow Technologies, Inc will operate both of Virpus’ Kansas City and Los Angeles datacenter location. Our first priority is to earn the trust and future business of our current customers. We fully recognize that this objective can only be accomplished through actions, not words. Please be assured that your existing services will be governed by your current Virpus agreement and continue to operate in accordance with all pricing terms, contracted SLAs and service quality expectation.

In addition to our commitment to improve Virpus’s service level, we are planning to focus on the following initiatives over the next few months

Launch Seattle Datacenter with SSD Cloud Hosts to ensure great performance deliveries (done).

Introduce Microsoft Windows Server SSD VPS Cloud Instance.

Develop and begin to execute against plans to increase network capacity, and infrastructure resiliencies in the current Kansas City and Los Angeles datacenter.

Drastically improve our 24/7 technical support by leveraging our Wow Technologies support team

Introduce more datacenter facility locations including International locations.

Wow Technologies is an experienced cloud service provider and we are excited to begin integrating Virpus VPS, SSD Cloud and Cloud customers into our business. With the addition of Virpus assets, Wow now manages a portfolio of 5 different web properties operating in 9 different cities across the globe.

We are also very excited to announce that Virpus former CEO, Kenneth Odem will also be an integral part of our team. Ken has relocated to Seattle, our corporate headquarters, and is actively working on integration and deployment projects for Virpus. You can be rest assured with Ken’s leadership, our management team, and our core Wow business unit, we will be delivering spectacular service to meet and exceed your business and personal needs. You can be rest assured that you will be able to scale your business with Wow Technologies with our vast product offerings that includes Private cloud, dedicated servers, colocation and VPS SSD Cloud.

About Wow Technologies, Inc.

Founded in 2001, Wow Technologies, Inc. is a cloud service provider; offering various Hosting services including Managed Hosting Solutions, Dedicated Server Solutions, Colocation, Virtualization, Bandwidth Delivery and Managed Services. Our competency includes being able to design, provision, implement, manage and monitor high traffic websites that require high availability and redundant infrastructure. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wow Technologies, Inc operates in nine data centers, located in multiple cities across United States and Asia. All of our facilities are engineered with security and redundancy in mind to meet the expectation of the most demanding Internet Hosting Environments. We believe our expertise, experience and customer focused approach benefits all of our clients. Following are our Internet product portfolio: – Private Cloud, Public Cloud & Dedicated Server Solution – Internet Colocation & Datacenter Solution – Managed Hosting, Dedicated Server & VPS Solution (APAC Market) – Web Hosting & Domain Registration Solution – Virtual Private Server (VPS) & SSD Cloud Solution

We have not made any change to our support, billing and general inquiries contacts. You can continue to submit requests through

Support Inquiry

Customer Portal:

Sales Inquiry

Phone: 1.877.484.7787

Billing Inquiry

Address: 12201 Tukwila International Blvd. Ste 100, Seattle, WA 98168

We would also like to let you know that your future credit card and PayPal charges will show charges from Wow Technologies, Inc. instead of Virpus.

We thank you for your support and patronage. As I mentioned earlier, Wow Technologies is fully committed to making sure that all of your hosting needs are taken care of and it is our mission to do our best to accommodate everyone's needs. If you have any comments or concerns, please forward them to We will ensure that each and every one of your concerns will be answered.

Erward Osckar
    Founder and Managing Partner

Follow us in twitter @virpus, @wowrack, Like us on

Permissões de Postagem