15-07-2014, 21:11 #1
$ 3,60 VPS KVM OpenStack HA 512MB RAM 1TB BW Toronto Hourly billing US$ 0,005
Luna Node has been around for nine months, offering reliable KVM virtual private servers at affordable prices. We use OpenStack for Luna Node Dynamic backend.
Here's a more detailed feature explanation:
- Hourly billing - only need a virtual machine for a few days, or don't know how long you'll want to use it for? Or have dynamic needs that require changing amounts of nodes? Luna Node Dynamic allows you to destroy your virtual machine at any time, and then only pay for the hours (instead of months) that it was used for. The service is prepaid, with Paypal and Bitcoin (via Coinbase) as our current billing options.
- Custom operating systems - you can submit a URL (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, etc.) and the system will download your ISO image or qcow2 template. Once downloaded, you can provision new virtual machines with the custom operating system. For ISO images, OS installation can be completed via VNC.
- Snapshotting - hit a button to snapshot your virtual machine, and the current state of the disk image will be saved. You can then use it to restore your virtual machine to a previous saved state or to provision more machines. Snapshots are currently free but will likely be charged later at around $8/250GB/month (billed hourly).
- High-availability - if a compute node goes down, virtual machines on that node will be automatically "evacuated" to another node.
- API - we provide a simple API that you can use to manage your servers without going through the web UI.
- Track billing - a Billing tab is inluded in the Luna Node Dynamic panel that allows you to check your expenses for each month, with expenses sorted by day.
- Floating IP addresses - you can keep IP addresses on reserve in your account for $1/month (billed hourly). This means you can easily switch an external IP address between different virtual machines on your account. Additionally, if you don't need a VM for the time being you can snapshot it and then disassociate its floating IP address so that you only have to pay for the storage space and IP.
- Redundant cloud storage - VM's are provisioned on top of a distributed, fault-tolerant filesystem to prevent data loss
- Private virtual networks - you can create a private virtual network, and the private interface of virtual machines in that network will be isolated. (Each network is $4/month, billed hourly.)
- Load balancing, firewall, VPN as a service - inside your private network, these features are available. See the Virtual Networks wiki page for details. Currently you have to open a ticket for setup and configuration, but we are working on integrating it into the Luna Node Dynamic panel.
- Server monitoring - we offer included basic server monitoring, where you can set up checks, and receive notifications over email or SMS when the checks fail.
To get started, you can register an account from our panel; the initial deposit to your account is $12.00. After the initial deposit, more credit in smaller increments can be added directly from the Luna Node Dynamic panel.
- 512 MB RAM - 1 vCPU, 15 GB storage, 1000 GB bandwidth, $0.005 hourly ($3.6 monthly)
- 1024 MB RAM - 2 vCPU, 20 GB storage, 1500 GB bandwidth, $0.0072 hourly ($5.18 monthly)
- 2048 MB RAM - 3 vCPU, 35 GB storage, 2000 GB bandwidth, $0.0139 hourly ($10.01 monthly)
- 4096 MB RAM - 3 vCPU, 70 GB storage, 2500 GB bandwidth, $0.0267 hourly ($19.22 monthly)
- 8192 MB RAM - 4 vCPU, 125 GB storage, 3000 GB bandwidth, $0.0514 hourly ($37.01 monthly)
- 16384 MB RAM - 6 vCPU, 250 GB storage, 4000 GB bandwidth, $0.1 hourly ($72 monthly)
Port speed is 1 gbit/s. Click here for full plan list.
You can open a ticket to request a refund of remaining credit within the first week (no questions asked).
Virtual machines are currently all provisioned in our Toronto location. A test IP is available here: http://188.8.131.52/100MB.test
Última edição por 5ms; 15-07-2014 às 21:17.
15-07-2014, 21:57 #2
Download do arquivo teste usando o VPS pobrinho mas limpinho de US$ 1,66 em Buffalo que tem interface 1G
:~# wget -O /dev/null http://184.108.40.206/100MB.test --2014-07-15 22:52:52-- http://220.127.116.11/100MB.test Connecting to 18.104.22.168:80... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK Length: 104857600 (100M) 100%[=======================>] 104,857,600 75.3M/s in 1.3s 2014-07-15 22:52:53 (75.3 MB/s) - `/dev/null' saved [104857600/104857600]
:~# traceroute 22.214.171.124 traceroute to 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets 4 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11) 11.374 ms 11.454 ms 11.497 ms 5 eth2-5.edge1.nyc1.us.as5580.net (18.104.22.168) 27.539 ms 27.535 ms 27.227 ms 6 te0-7-0-22.ccr21.jfk04.atlas.cogentco.com (22.214.171.124) 12.742 ms 11.178 ms 11.205 ms 7 be2326.mpd21.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com (126.96.36.199) 11.399 ms be2324.ccr21.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com (188.8.131.52) 11.922 ms be2326.mpd21.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com (184.108.40.206) 11.381 ms 8 be2108.ccr21.alb02.atlas.cogentco.com (220.127.116.11) 14.924 ms be2106.ccr21.alb02.atlas.cogentco.com (18.104.22.168) 14.855 ms be2108.ccr21.alb02.atlas.cogentco.com (22.214.171.124) 14.798 ms 9 be2436.ccr21.yyz02.atlas.cogentco.com (126.96.36.199) 23.856 ms be2437.ccr22.yyz02.atlas.cogentco.com (188.8.131.52) 23.320 ms be2436.ccr21.yyz02.atlas.cogentco.com (184.108.40.206) 23.914 ms 10 be2429.rcr12.yyz01.atlas.cogentco.com (220.127.116.11) 23.985 ms 24.459 ms 24.385 ms 11 te0-0-2-0.nr11.b011152-1.yyz01.atlas.cogentco.com (18.104.22.168) 24.077 ms te0-0-2-2.nr11.b011152-1.yyz01.atlas.cogentco.com (22.214.171.124) 24.152ms te0-0-2-1.nr11.b011152-1.yyz01.atlas.cogentco.com (126.96.36.199) 23.799 ms 12 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206) 23.372 ms 23.309 ms 23.397 ms 13 toronto-ctrl.lunanode.com (220.127.116.11) 23.388 ms 23.396 ms 23.398 ms
Última edição por 5ms; 15-07-2014 às 22:03.