Resultados 1 a 4 de 4
    WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010

[EN] Host1Plus aumenta preços

Como compensação, a banda passou de 15Mbps para 50Mbps e deixaram de cobrar adicional para TUN/TAP, NAT e PPP.

Paulius, from Host1Plus.com, is back with two improved offers and a coupon exclusive to LowEndBox.com. Their last offer was already pretty nice, but since then they have overhauled their plans and according to their current website, removed the additional cost for TUN/TAP, NAT, and PPP! In addition to that, the port speed is now 50Mbps rather than 15Mbps, which is a very welcome improvement. Disk space has also increased on both plans, but bandwidth on the smaller plan has decreased. The price of the bigger plan has increased a little. I’m sure this is still the cheapest South Africa offer we’ve ever seen on LowEndBox.com and the second host in it’s history that features that location. I think they are the only host we’ve featured thus far that offers a Brazil location. What makes these offer even more uniqu, is that it has quite some bandwidth. Yes, the port speed may be limited to 50Mbps, but 500GB or 1TB of bandwidth is still a lot for these locations. Host1Plus has been doing business since 2008 and is a division of D. E. Technologies Ltd., which is a registered company in England and Wales. They have offices in London (UK), Kaunas (Lithuania), Frankfurt am Maine (Germany) so I have the idea they have quite an operation running. From my personal experience I can say these machines run just fine. I have one both in Brazil and South Africa and for the past six months they’ve had 100% uptime.

• 512MB RAM
    • 1 vCPU Core
    • 30GB HDD space
    • 1TB traffic
    • 50Mbps uplink
    • 1x IPv4
    • OpenVZ/Custom
    • Coupon: LOWENDBOX
    • $5/month (sem coupon custa US$ 7,50)
    • Order here

Some notes: you get a small additional discount of you order for a longer billing term. Bandwidth may vary per offer; the above offer information is straight from the ticket and differs a little bit from their website. Additional IPv4 are available for $2/month.

HOST1PLUS accepts payments via Debit/Credit card, PayPal, AliPay, WebMoney, CashU, and Paysera. They have a refund policy which is worth reading before you order, so you know what you’re up to. Their Terms of Service has a long list of prohibited content and actions, such as copyright infringing content, use of gaming servers, proxies, bots, etc. Be sure to also read their Spam Policy.

Network information

Germany Data Center based in Frankfurt with Host1Plus.com’s own Data Center.
    Brazil Data Center based in São Paulo with Equinix

Frankfurt am Main, Germany
    IPv4 test: 5.175.192.201

São Paulo, Brazil
    IPv4 test: 181.41.197.5

Johannesburg, South Africa
    IPv4 test: 154.127.61.2

Chicago IL, USA
    IPv4 test: 191.101.1.2

http://lowendbox.com/blog/host1plus-...nt-continents/
    Última edição por 5ms; 23-07-2014 às 10:49.

Web Hosting Master
    Data de Ingresso
    Apr 2012
    eu estou usando um vps deles de $2 como dns e tudo está funcionando muito bem.

em 4 meses o pingdom não reportou nenhum downtime (checks de 1 minuto) e coloquei o munin para pingar uma dúzia de hosts, sem grandes variações.

Exemplos:
    ping registro.br - min 1.38 avg 1.61 max 33.11
    ping cache.cachefly.net - min 1.26 avg 1.81 max 102.87

Curiosidade: o ping no google.com.br registrava 120ms até o dia 16/07 quando passou a registrar 2.5ms

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    Pois é. Eu paguei US$ 3 (plano anual) pelo VPS de 512MB (15Mbps) e estou bastante satisfeito.

Mas US$ 7,50 é caro para Alemanha e Estados Unidos, e chega perto dos US$ 12 da Maxihost (sei, sei, 2Mbps, onApp, Maxihost, etc).

Sobre o Google, os DNS não aparecem listados, como se tornou usual dessa canalha.

https://developers.google.com/speed/.../faq#locations

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    Paulius:

Sorry for wrong test IP.

Johannesburg, South Africa
    IPv4 test: 154.127.61.144

Chicago IL, USA
    IPv4 test: 191.101.2.18

Permissões de Postagem