LeaseWeb dedicated servers (bare metal) start at just 79 SGD per month.
You won’t find a better price in Singapore.
DL120 G7 Server / 2 x Intel Dual-Core Pentium G850 / 10TB Bandwidth / Starting at 79 SGD
DL180 G5 Server / 4 x Intel Quad-Core Xeon L5410 / 10TB Bandwidth / Starting at 79 SGD
R210-2 Server / 4 x Intel Quad-Core Xeon E3-1220 / 10TB Bandwidth / Starting at 99 SGD
DL120 G7 Server / 4 x Intel Quad-Core Xeon E3-1230 / 10TB Bandwidth / Starting at 129 SGD
DL180 G6 Server / 4 x Intel Quad-Core Xeon 5620 / 10TB Bandwidth / Starting at 129 SGD
R210-2 Server / 4 x Intel Quad-Core Xeon E3-1270V2 / 10TB Bandwidth / Starting at 159 SGD
LeaseWeb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support. With more than 65,000 physical servers under management, LeaseWeb provides infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997. LeaseWeb operates 9 data centers in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the U.S., all of which are backed by an extensive worldwide network with a large total capacity of 5.0 Tbps.
- 99.9999% Network Core Uptime
- Redundant Core Routing | Cisco CRS-3 & Juniper MX-960 3D
- Multiple 10GE and 100GE transit and peering uplinks
- Transit Providers: Level3, Telia Sonera, Global Crossing, Tata Telecommunications, Deutsche Telekom, Cogent
- Internet exchanges: AMS-IX, LINX, DE-CIX, and 33 other in Europe, Asia and the US, multiple private peers
- Full IPv6 support with native connectivity