Tópico: OneDrive down

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010

OneDrive down

Cloud storage and filesharing service offline for hours for many users

StuartSumner
    11 August 2017

UPDATE: Microsoft is aware of the issue and is working on a solution.

"We've shifted some traffic to alternate healthy infrastructure to reduce impact while we isolate the root cause. We're continuing to analyze the infrastructure and formulate a remediation plan to address the continued impact," it has stated on its Office 365 Service Health page.

It described the problem as: 'Some users are intermittently unable to access their OneDrive files.'

Original story below:

Microsoft OneDrive, the cloud-based storage service, is down for many users.

Problems were first reported in the early afternoon of the 11th August, and many users were still unable to connect to the service seven hours later, in the early evening.

According to some posts on Twitter, some users have been unable to connect to OneDrive since the early hours of the morning.

https://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/news...mits-microsoft

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

Title: Can't access OneDrive

User Impact: Some users are intermittently unable to access their OneDrive files.

Current status: We're continuing to troubleshoot within the affected infrastructure to isolate the root cause and address impact to the service.

Start time: Friday, August 11, 2017, at 3:00 AM UTC

Next update by: Saturday, August 12, 2017, at 12:00 AM UTC

User Impact: Some users are intermittently unable to access their OneDrive files.

Current status: We've shifted some traffic to alternate healthy infrastructure to reduce impact while we isolate the root cause. We're continuing to analyze the infrastructure and formulate a remediation plan to address the continued impact.

Next update by: Friday, August 11, 2017, at 9:00 PM UTC

Current status: We've restarted and rebalanced a subset of the affected infrastructure to increase service availability. We're continuing to apply these remedial steps across the remainder of the affected infrastructure, which is expected to take approximately 5 hours.

Next update by: Friday, August 11, 2017, at 6:00 PM UTC

Current status: We're continuing to restart the affected infrastructure. In parallel, we're rebalancing service load across the healthy infrastructure.

Next update by: Friday, August 11, 2017, at 2:00 PM UTC

Current status: We've determined that a subset of infrastructure that facilitates user requests has become degraded, we're restarting the affected infrastructure to mitigate impact.

Next update by: Friday, August 11, 2017, at 11:00 AM UTC

Current status: We're investigating service logs to determine the source of the issue.

Next update by: Friday, August 11, 2017, at 7:45 AM UTC

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    yukihir nakajim‏ @super_polaris 5 minutes ago

一夜明けて、まだOneDriveの障害が復旧していない。夕べ、マイクロソフトにもダメ元メールしたけど 。

Translated from Japanese by Bing

Night and day, not yet recovered OneDrive failure.

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    Vadim Verloka‏ @OgyReal 16 minutes ago
    Replying to @MicrosoftTeams

i cant download files from web version of onedrive
    i cant login to desktop version on onedrive
    i cant login to my app using onedrive api

about onedrive api, authprovider just cant authorize new session

No meu caso, mesmo quando eventualmente o aplicativo desktop consegue logar, não consegue sincronizar.

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    C. P. Ralph‏ @schmeaux 18 hours ago

Hello @onedrive -- currently no access to files via file explorer, onedrive in browser (error code: 6), windows mobile app -- cheers!

Adam Crane‏ @adamdcrane 15 hours ago

Been trying to access my onedrive for 2 hours - Any news @onedrive @Microsoft ??

Early Price Profits‏ @earlyprofits 15 hours ago

@onedrive Haven't been able to access my onedrive files this morning. Am I the only one?

Krishna Chaitanya‏ @Kchaitanya863 12 hours ago

Hey, @MicrosoftHelps, @onedrive is not showing files for a while and I seriously need my files right now!!

Joaquin Eng‏ @JoacoEng 8 hours ago

Hey @OneDrive will you say something about the outage or will you keep on retweeting useless bullsh*t?

Lawrence Hwang‏ @CPoweredLion 7 hours ago

Come back soon #OneDrive....

OneDrive‏ @onedrive 6 hours ago

Our team is working to resolve this issue. Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned for updates here: http://msft.social/s4AeJ9 .

Индра Гунаван‏ @Indergone 2 minutes ago

@onedrive I can't sign in whereas my conection is very good.

Lambança mundial

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    TASM‏ @TASM7513 4 minutes ago

onedrive復旧してる

Translated from Japanese by Bing

onedrive's recovery

Idem aqui após 20h down.

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010

Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms

Segundo postagens na Internet, OneDrive for Business não sofreu interrupções

BTW

https://tweakers.net/nieuws/128291/o...e-storing.html

Dear visitor,

Tweakers limit site functionality for certain countries to limit spam, scams and abuse.

Your IP address (189.79.xxx.xxx) is reduced to country code BR and the country falls under this restriction. Therefore, your IP address is excluded from posting comments on Tweakers. For more information, please read this explanation .

When you sign in we can determine if this actually applies to your account.

In many cases, we can make personal exceptions, send an email to frontpage@tweakers.net

Última edição por 5ms; 12-08-2017 às 11:28.

Permissões de Postagem