Replying to @olesovhcom

I'd be interested to see where @linode fits in here

Scaleway?

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    Charles de Beaumont‏ @setsuneh 15 minutes ago
    Replying to @olesovhcom

Il manque Linode, Iliad notamment .. Mais cela donne des stats plutôt intéressantes ...

It lacks Linode, Iliad in particular .. But it gives stats rather interesting ...

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    Iliad notamment

Nessa Octave poderia aprender 1 ou 2 coisas com Lula, como só pregar para devotos.

Daqui a pouco ele remove o post ...
    Última edição por 5ms; 06-09-2017 às 21:02.

WHT-BR Top Member
    Data de Ingresso
    Dec 2010
    gael‏ @Jael_dt 2 hours ago

Les 2/3 benchs que j'ai pu faire montre que les instances OVH sont moins performantes sur les perfos DD et de très loin.
    Translated from French by Bing
    2/3 benchs I could do shows that OVH instances are underperforming on the DD perfos and from far away.

Guillaume Ceccarelli‏ @GCsVentures 5 hours ago

Not sure. Going against GOOG or AMZN, this gives you a significant edge. AWS is selected despite the price, for a more “complete” offering

That and being incumbents with big community presence and related offers. AWS and regular 10kUSD free for startups, GOOG and local meetups…

Not to forget the value add seems to be going towards more PaaS and developers being able to start working with most things done for them

Anthony Brodard‏ @Nawadanp 12 hours ago

*Au détriment du support et de la disponibilité. Sans mauvaise esprit, c'est un business model qui marche
    @olesovhcom * To the detriment of support and availability. Without bad spirit, it's a business model that works

Romgo‏ @romgo75 4 hours ago

True story. Suffit d'essayer le support @hubic et encore c'est grand public.
    @Nawadanp @olesovhcom True story. Just try the @hubic support and it's public.

Koko Hekmatyar.ru‏ @obzorly 13 hours ago

customer segments are estimated in dozens. for each of them there must be different models and prices

Permissões de Postagem